Digital Alert Viewer
In addition to displaying a text message on a pager, choose a DAV/DAVp device to allow your team to view alerts on a Monitor that is positioned in a certain area to highlight messages, acting as a televised ‘pager’.
WaveWare’s DAV - or Digital Alert Viewer - product is designed to monitor for alert messages, display a list of active alerts on an attached digital television via an HDMI interface, and audibly notify personnel when a new alert is processed. It receives messages from an already existing paging system and provides an additional aid to broadcast critical messages, hands-free.
Available in three models: DAV, DAVp, and DAVP-R.
- Enable such trigger words as “code Red, Blue” etc. on banners.
- This product allows for larger text to multiple persons compared with a message on a pager, and therefore more of an announcement.
- The DAV model connects with WaveWare SNAP over a wired local area network.
- The DAV-p model has a built-in paging data receiver (PDR) module.
- The DAVP-R model has an added DC relay module, which can be used for attaching an external annunciation device such as a horn/strobe combo.